title

Between curious glances of squirrels and the playful antics of chipmunk, I sculpt, shape and handpaint clay. My pottery and ceramic art is all one of a kind. When I have pieces available I put them in my Etsy Store >

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

MY BOOK - CHARLIE CRISP AND THE WITCHES OF COBWOOD

My long over-due big reveal!  My book! 

CHARLIE CRISP AND THE WITCHES OF COBWOOD

A childrens fantasy book filled with odd characters and magical happenings.

I had to wait forever for the "Look Inside" to be up for you to have a sneak peek. The illustrations are pen and ink and by yours truly.  This book was a labor of love and I am so happy to share.  The kindle version is only $2.99 and though it is written for kids age 8-12 I think we adults can enjoy the humor and imaginative doings.  Feel free to share what you think of it if you read it.

Twelve year old Charlie Crisp is about to have his magical destiny activated by a time-bending fur covered Unitor. He's going to need it because he just made the punching bag list of two local bullies - Spats and Knuckles. Enter the world of Cobwood, where talking animals live alongside Witches and Wizards. When a spell goes horribly wrong, Charlie embarks on a unforgettable adventure. An enchanting must-read for children age 8-12 and beyond.


USA Print version  HERE>
Kindle USA $2.99 HERE>

UK Print version    HERE>
Kindle UK             HERE>

HAPPY SPRING!  my daffodils are up.  It was 70 degrees here today, I sat outside on the porch and almost feel asleep, hottest it has been in New England since last summer.  I can hear the frogs outside my open window chirping...

Hugs and starry thoughts, Lorraine

4 comments:

Natalia Glazacheva said...

Congrats dear Lorraine on your book! It looks great and I do love the cover :)
Have a lovely day
kisses
Nata

Tammie Lee said...

this is wonderful and sounds like a great book! Big congratulations to you!

Melody said...

Congrats on your book! How wonderful!! :))))))

Barbara said...

Congratulations.