title

Between curious glances of squirrels and the playful antics of chipmunk, I sculpt, shape and handpaint clay. My pottery and ceramic art is all one of a kind. When I have pieces available I put them in my Etsy Store >

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

EDGAR RAVEN AND LUNA HAMSTER

How have you been? 

Time got away with me. 
I have been working hard on something wonderful that required my full attention. 
Will do the big reveal in my next blog post!

I hope you enjoyed your fall/autumns.  The leaves changed so perfectly this year, so many coppers and golds.  Sunny days.  However winter is well and truly here.  I have put away my summer clothes and now it is all hats and gloves. 

This is the new addition to our family, an angel who fell from heaven into my heart, her name is Luna.  She has dark ruby eyes and the softest blue gray fur, very sweet girl.

Below her is Edgar Raven.  

xxx Lorraine  xxx







12 comments:

smartcat said...

Welcome back! I was beginning to wonder if you had become one of those bloggers who suddenly just drops out of sight. It's so nice to know that, instead, you have been up to new, exciting stuff.

ЯТКА said...

Oh, what a cute little animal!:)

Jan Conwell said...

I love the glaze colors you use...Beatrix Potter would be proud. :~)

Pixie said...

Hi Lorraine lovely to have you back with us....excited now to know what you have been up too....looking forward to the great unveiling.
Pixie x

Helen Philipps said...

Welcome back! It's lovely to hear that you've been having a busy creative time...I look forward to seeing the next post!! Love all your sweet sculptures in these pictures :)
Wishing you a wonderful weekend.
Helen x

Zuzu said...

Happy to hear you had a nice autumn, Lorraine! I'm on my way over to visit your wonderful shop...
Hugs,
Zuzu

koralee said...

Oh my your items always make me smile...just beyond darling. xoxo

Tammie Lee said...

wonderful to see all your gorgeous arts! and the mouses! lovely Thanksgiving to you~

Jenny Woolf said...

Both raven and hamster.... how cute. In different ways! :)

Jess said...

Luna is so sweet and so are your creations. :) I'm sure like Beatrix Potter and her animals she'll inspire you even more! I love the wheel, great design.
Jess x

Barbara said...

Life takes over at times and it can be hard fitting in blogging too. I like for it to be an enjoyment rather than a chore which is why I don't do as many posts as I could otherwise.

where would one start to choose with your great stock of pottery. Love them all.

Natalia Glazacheva said...

Wishing you have a really Magic Christmas, sweet Lorraine :0)
Lot of love from Moscow
Natasha & Fam